Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a leading manufacturer of material handling equipment looking to recruit a new forklift sales manager to cover and develop their client base in postcodes across the Sheffield area. With excellent, uncapped commission opportunities and scope for growth, this is a great opportunity for either experienced forklift sales professional or a sales professional from a related industry in capital equipment to develop their career.
* Managing an existing client base across the South Yorkshire area
* Business development across an area encompassing predominantly of Sheffield
* Generate new business by visiting customers on site, conducting site surveys and providing customer quotes for forklift hire
* Providing a consultative sales approach in order to win new business in the hire and sale of material handling and related equipment
* Take responsibility for region revenue stream and overall growth
* Keeping the CRM system updated and maintaining organization with customers
You will ideally have worked in a sales role within forklift trucks before, with a proven track record in the industry. You will be proactive in your approach to selling and will have a solid understanding of equipment hire. As an alternative to forklift sales experience, the company are willing to consider candidates from other industries within capital equipment as long as candidates have experience of providing a consultative sell and have experience of conducting site surveys.
* Competitive salary dependent on experience (Up to £33,000 depending on experience)
* Excellent uncapped Commission potential (OTE £45,000-£60,000 achievable)
* Company Car
* Genuine growth opportunity, working with a fast growing yet already well established company within forklift
* 25 days holiday + statutory
* Pension Scheme
The company are an international manufacturer of forklift trucks, thus operating in the material handling industry. Part of a wider group, they're also involved in supplying various other types of warehouse equipment and are one the most well known brands within the material sector, being a true market leader. Having obtained consistent growth for the last 30 years, they're expecting this to continue and are therefore looking to bring new territory sales people in to increase market share further.
To find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Alex Hopkirk on (phone number removed)
or email Alternatively refer to (url removed) for our latest jobs.
Benefits: OTE £40k-£50k