Business Analyst Lawrence Township, NJ Duration: 12 months (Potential extension or right to hire) 19-12027 Experience and Requirements section
- Experience in clinical trial, data, or technology management
- Knowledge of Clinical Trial Business Capabilities such as eTMF, eConsent, EDC, Clinical Trial Portals, Patient Portals, HCP Portals, eCOA, Clinical Trial Data Warehouse and Clinical Trial Monitoring.
- Knowledge of GCP/ICH guidelines, regulations Background Job Description: Provide system administration tasks for global medical information system, including but not limited to: testing PI’s, adding quick codes, adding & maintaining system dictionaries & drop-down lists, creation of header (images), signature images as well as ad hoc reports from within the application query tools.
Provide system administration for medical information system.
- Minimum of High School Diploma required
- Proficient computer skills required (MS Word, excel, PPT)
- Excellent communication skills required
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Attention to detail a must
- Ability to perform Business administer tasks within SalesForce.Com Competent Business process knowledge of Investigator Initiated Trials / Investigator Sponsored Studies Familiarity with Agile Project management Project Management skills a plus
- Serves as Key Subject Matter Expert for change management activities within the clinical trial business capabilities and associated system/technology.
- Support in the development, execution, and monitoring of the system/technology Business Plan in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Partners with R&D functions, internal and external on implementation, and oversight of new and existing platform capabilities.
- Responsible for the development of system and reporting requirements for the Clinical Trial Business Capability in partnership with IT colleagues
- Support activities for system/technology performance, project budget, stakeholder communications/change management.
- Lead training and communication for stakeholders impacted by change initiatives to the application or system processes for specific capabilities.
Liaise with user forums or working groups
- Partners with the R&D Learning on development of training materials
- Delivers training to trainers and super-users (train-the-trainer)
- Supports user acceptance testing of system enhancements and upgrades, providing SME advice on testing approach, script writing, review and approval.
- Lead testing and support validation efforts for business capabilities, i If interested, you may contact: June Binuya junethel.binuyaeclaro.com 2128047476 June Binuya | LinkedIn Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.