OVERVIEW OF THE NATIONAL ADMINISTRATION TEAM At Mazars we’ll help you build on your expertise, experience and ambition to develop a rewarding and successful career.
We want you to be yourself, to bring your ideas and creativity and to feel inspired as part of our National Administration Team.
We provide seamless, effective and proactive internal administrative support.
We continually seek ways to make full use of technology to improve processes and efficiency.
To promote agile ways of working and reduce reliance on paper.
We cover every aspect of support for our clients, whether on IT troubleshooting, facilities, marketing, document production, complex diary management and complex travel arrangements.
JOB PURPOSE As an apprentice in National Administration Team, your time will be split across all the diverse areas that are covered by the National Administration Team assisting your colleagues with maintaining the high quality support required in each of our offices and working with our internal clients to support them with external client projects, business development and ensuring they have the tools they need to do their work.
In addition you will be studying for your apprenticeship certificate.
The role will be office based, with opportunities to attend other Mazars offices in the UK.
The National Administration Team provide essential support for each office, we work with all service lines, and key stakeholders across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional services firm and allow you to work with and support our internal clients in the following service lines:
- MFP The role will therefore provide an opportunity to work with colleagues in different offices and service lines across our organisation.
In this way you will gain a broad understanding of the specialist services we offer to our external clients and the potential opportunities for your career development in the future.
By the end of your apprenticeship, you will have had the opportunity to:
- Work as part of the Office Administration Team, prepare, format and amend documents as required ensuring that documents are produced in compliance with the firm’s house style, to include letters, reports, presentations and accounts, making full use of standard templates and Adobe Sign
- Provide administrative support as required by the Administration Team Leader to assist with:
- Diary management
- Travel management
- Data inputting on client relationship management system (Sugar)
- Scanning & distributing post
- Work as an agile team, providing Reception and holiday cover and deputising for other roles as needed
- Provide support for the day to day facilities operations, helping to maintain a welcoming, clean, secure and safe working environment for team members and visitors
- Provide a point of contact for onsite IT issues and requests, liaising with the remote IT teams.
- Take ownership of asset management ensuring IT kit levels are maintained as appropriate.
- Deliver high quality Audio Visual and Meeting support, ensuring the Mazars meeting room equipment is maintained to high standards and is available to internal staff and external customers alike.
- Provide new joiner IT orientation sessions
- Work within agreed standard ways of working and key performance indicators
- Constantly seek to improve processes and find ways to work in a paperless environment
- Champion agile working, including within the administrative support function THE PERSON
- A team player
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to new circumstances and comfortable working with complexity and ambiguity
- Creative problem solver: logical and creative thinker, takes a methodological approach in understanding a problem
- Excellent communication: demonstrates an effective style of communication and collaboration, both verbally and in writing
- Flexible with the ability to work effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities, effectively managing expectations when required
- Strong attention to detail and time-management skills
- A positive, proactive approach
- Takes a pragmatic approach to resolving situations, using own initiative where appropriate
- MS Office skills (specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Friendly and approachable personality.
- Possess a confident, professional approach to tasks
- Demonstrates a high level of commitment and is able to work in a busy environment.
Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure when necessary to deliver to tight deadlines
- Flexible attitude to working, and possess a willingness to work as part of a team
- Commitment to self-development & learning.
- Affinity with our values; in particular, respect for individuals, diversity and integrity.
- Interpersonal skills; the ability to build client relationships with a foundation of trust and responsibility.
Academic performance is important, however, we understand things don’t always go to plan – so if you don’t meet our minimum requirements, please let us know if you have any exceptional achievements or extenuating circumstances which affected your results.
We also consider your achievements in the context of your socio-economic background, so encourage you to submit your contextual information.
- Grade C or above in GCSE English Language and Maths.
TRAINING QUALIFICATION The successful candidate will be supported to train towards a Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 qualification or equivalent.
You will receive full details of the Apprenticeship package upon joining.
This includes a percentage of your time being dedicated to off the job training.
Your certificate is only part of the story at Mazars; we support all of our trainees with a blended approach to training and development including 1:1 coaching, and soft skills training.
You will be supported by a mentor and an appraising manager to keep your career and aspirations on track.
CULTURE & REWARD DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT MAZARS Mazars is committed to a 360 degree diversity approach, from building diverse leadership teams which reflect our clients and society, to creating an open, inclusive, culture where individual voices are heard.
Our client-facing people can be required to travel regularly or may be based at client sites - our approach to agile working (see benefits) can help achieve a lifestyle balance without compromising on client service.
We welcome applications from those returning to employment after a break from thei