New opportunity for a Property Management Surveyor who will be responsible for co-ordinating and delivering professional property management services to clients; leading and managing the property management team, ultimately reporting to the divisional board director and promoting the firm's services to potential clients.
The office is based in West Essex and may also suit someone living in East London or Hertfordshire.
You will be acting as day-to-day point of contact for clients, their advisers and occupiers so you will need to have first rate communication skills and be confident in your work.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
* > Attend periodic client review meetings and/or presentations
* > Organise and undertake client reporting
* > Liaise with the firm's property management finance team
* > Prepare annual service charge budgets
* > Be fully conversant with RICS' and statutory requirements of managing property
* > Organise Health & Safety and related reports and monitor implementation of works
* > Specify, tender and manage minor works and maintenance contracts
* > Liaise with the firm's building surveying, agency and professional teams with respect to related work on managed estates
* > Assist with lettings on the managed portfolio]
* > Organise regular inspections of all properties
* > Maintain and develop the firm's management database and systems
To be successful in your application you must be:
* > MRICS or AssocRICS qualified with at least 5 years PQE
* > Have experience in a similar position
* > Commercial property experience including Retail and Industrial Buildings
* > Full UK driving licence with access to a vehicle for business use
You will be office based, North London, you will be given the flexibility of working from home occasionally but the role will require you to be in the office at least 4 days a week.
You will be offered a salary up to £60k but this will reflect the ability and experience of the successful candidate.
Please get in contact for more information.
Keywords: Portfolio, residential, commercial, retail, leases, inspections, rent, landlord, tenant, rent demands, credit control, surveys, property, management, property management, service charge, rics, mrics, surveyor