White Label are proud to be working with an engineering company in the Huddersfield area who are looking to recruit a Design Engineer .
My client have a very low staff turnover in their technical department and this position has only become available due to someone retiring.
My client design and manufacture moving/rotating equipment and parts and ideally require someone with the type of experience already.
The role and responsibilities · Meeting the needs of customers, ensuring that each product or service is delivered cost-effectively, speedily and to the highest quality.
· Fulfilling own responsibilities within the current Health and Safety and Employment Law.
· Providing assistance to others members of staff in fulfilling their duties and responsibilities.
· Giving your best in terms of quality of work and value for money.
· Resolving any concerns or issues with your immediate Colleagues, and Manager.
· Liaising with your Manager to resolve any persistent or unresolved problems encountered.
· Reporting immediately to your Manager any Health & Safety regulations which may be potentially breached in the absence of your Manager report to any Director.
· Setting a good example when supporting management and implementing change.
· Assisting all colleagues in paperwork and cleaning duties and feeding back views, ideas and concerns to the Management Team.
Requirements · 5 years or more Mechanical Design Engineer experience in industry.
· Experience designing Moving/Rotating Equipment/Machinery would be advantageous.
· Looking for a long term role.
Benefits My client is offering a salary of 30-35K DOE.
25 days holiday bank holidays Pension Company profit share – last 2 years everyone has got £1000 Working hours 8:30 – 5 Monday to Thursday and 8:30 – 3 on Fridays.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/89102680