Id: 181647 Location: Richmond, VA Job Type: Contract IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED, along with the resume (and in lieu of a portfolio), every candidate must include a few paragraphs explaining how his/her experience makes him/her a good fit for this copywriter position Day-to-day Work - Review and proof emails created by in-house teams and third-party designers for alignment with email best practices, corporate editorial standards and brand voice.
- Provide direction to designers using Acrobat and G Suite apps.
- Work with line of business partners and creative teams as an email subject matter expert to develop new email marketing assets or update existing creative work.
- Work with brand and business teams for multi-stage internal reviews and approvals.
- Work within tight schedules and deadlines.
- Work within regulatory and accessibility compliance guidelines.
Required Qualifications - Minimum 2-4 years of experience, preferably digital and/or some agency experience - Insanely keen eye for detail, grammar, punctuation and errors - Proven ability to check, re-check and check again to ensure all prior revisions are in place - Strong organizational skills a must-an amazing ability to manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously - Familiarity with Google Docs and Adobe Acrobat Pro Optional, but Optimal - Knowledge of AP Stylebook - Knowledge of web accessibility - Knowledge of G Suite for business - Knowledge of HTML and basic digital design - Financial experience - provided by Dice