JOBS in Planning……HOT Jobs Lead Planning Engineer x2 We have exclusivity to these opportunities, you will be screen by Guild of Project Controls & prepared for introduction to our client - Location: Midlands - Sector: Built - Interviews: Slots available now - Budget: Signed off & agreed - Value £200m - Project: New build educational & Hi-rise & residential - Employment: Freelance & Permanent considered.
What you will need to offer: · Lead in the development of the baseline contract programme, covering all aspects of design, procurement, construction, commissioning and handover.
All elements to be fully logic linked and have a critical path.
· To lead in the preparation of a construction (target) programme highlighting areas of improvement against the contract programme.
· Prepare a tender event programme for the procurement of subcontractors incorporating design release and lead in activities.
· To develop a 4D graphical model, where required or 2D phasing plans.
To represent the sequence of build, phasing and logistics.
· To review risk and opportunities for every programme produced and highlight potential mitigation measures in the programme.
Including float and time risk allowances.
· Produce a construction methodology in close cooperation with the project team to effectively demonstrate the construction techniques and sequencing in order to successfully deliver projects.
· Use the construction programme to produce / assist in the production of project prelim books including, but not limited to, staff resource, logistics and temporary works requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/89048497