An award-winning contractor is actively seeking a Site Manager, to join their team on a new scheme in Cornwall.
This medium-sized contractor has a strong family feel within the business, meaning you aren't just seen as a number. With a good work/ life balance, they offer something different to your larger contractors.
The scheme is a cut & carve refurbishment and part new build, consisting of 80 rooms with extensive landscaping and external works.
As a site manager some of your duties will include;
* Reporting directly into the Project Manager
* Overall control over the subcontractors
* Ensuring Health & Safety is a priority on site
* Ensuring the program is followed
The ideal Site Manager:
* Minimum of 5+ years of Site Management experience working with Tier 2 contractors
* Strong internally with experiencing handing over quality projects.
* Drainage and Landscaping knowledge
* Great interpersonal skills and communication skills
* Process-driven and solutions focused
* Have excellent commercial awareness
To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided or alternatively call Darren on (phone number removed)