36 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Paid Mileage or Transport Available | £150 Welcome Bonus
A fully CQC compliant dementia care home in the Woodbridge area is currently recruiting for Support Workers to join their team.
Details of the Support Worker vacancies and what the successful candidates will receive:
* Full-time contracts of 36 hours per week on a flexible rota
* Competitive rates of pay of £8.75 per hour
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
* A welcome bonus of £150
* Transport to the home is available from pick-up points in Woodbridge, Saxmundham, Framlingham, Martlesham and Wickham Market or if you are using your own transport you will receive 25p per mile mileage payments
What we are looking for in a Support Worker:
* Ideally have completed a Level 2 QCF qualification in Health and Social Care and/or additional qualifications and studies relevant to working in the mental health sector
* Experience in a similar role is beneficial but not essential and full training will be provided
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a compassionate, patient approach
* Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
To apply now, please follow the link below and provide an up to date copy of your CV.
For more information please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Benefits: £150 Welcome Bonus