European Sales Executive - Partnership Sales Manager - Business Development - Market Leader - Dynamic 20% year on year growth -
Languages essential! Home Based - Negotiable Salary - Superb benefits!
What an amazing role and opportunity for a sales and language specialist to joining a very dynamic, forward thinking business looking to grow more across 2 European regions - Southern and Northern Europe!
A live Jan 2020 vacancy - Apply today - Start Q1!
What do you want and need to know about this tremendous Business Development role?
- This is a regional European sales role based in the UK with 50% travel
- Proactive - Partner acquisition and partner sales management
- Annual bonus on top of a generous basic salary
- Car Allowance - 33 days holiday and more...
- Lots of growth and career potential and unprecedented stability
- Marketing leading, technical products into various sectors
- approx. 70% partner acquisition and management
- 30% direct sales to the end user (lead time circa 6 to 18 months)
- Solution sales - relationship building
- Lots of autonomy and home based in the UK near to an airport
- Languages we would be interested in alongside strong English would be, Russian, Polish, Italian, Spanish, French, German and Greek.
- This is an outstanding Business Development role to grow a revenue stream across your European region and build on going sales partner relationships
- HQ office visit once per month in the midlands
- The role and travel etc is fully expensed and as a company they look after you and have a superb stability record.
What impressed me most about this opportunity is the people. Ambitious, motivated, happy and lead by 2 very dynamic, forward thinking business partners who pride themselves on an incredibly strong, quality product range and impeccable service! The sky is the limit and there is no ceiling on what they want to achieve.
A unique and brilliant role for someone with international sales experience, languages and the drive and ambition (Plus a technical mind set)
Apply today - Interviews end of Jan/Start of Feb 2020 - Shortlisting soon!
Start Q1 2020