SDH are currently recruiting for 2 x Fibre Supervisors for the North and South regions of East Anglia.
Reporting to the Fibre Project Manager, this role will be responsible for monitoring the onsite delivery of the Fibre infrastructure for a FTTP network deployment project within East Anglia. The Fibre Supervisor will ensure that site operations are carried out on time, to specification within Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental guidelines and regulations.
·Ensure and monitor effective site operations and coordination of works compliant to NRSWA and Health & Safety requirements.
* Ensure all work on site is carried out to adequate standards as stated in contractual specification by conducting site audits.
* Maintain productivity objectives as set by the Activation's Manager.
* Co-ordinate, capture and present the financial sign off for the completed works by the Sub Contractor to the Activation's Manager.
* Update daily/weekly reports and review against the project delivery milestones. Highlighting any risks that may have arisen to the Activation's Manager.
* Ensure all post installation/as-built documents are completed and checked in accordance with the conditions of the project.
* Ensure all customer documentation is completed and checked in accordance with client requirements.
* Consult with the Highways Department, Local Authorities and other Utilities companies to coordinate works where required to fulfil the project delivery milestones.
* Ensure all site-specific method statements/risk assessments are in place.
* Public liaison duties required.
* Deputising for the Activation's Manager at Customer & Supplier meetings.
* Internal FTTP Delivery team
* Field Services team
* Service Operations team
* Network Planning
* Streetworks Manager
* Local Authority/Highways Agency
* Contractors/ Suppliers
Knowledge & Experience
* Utilities Supervisory Experience
* NRSWA / Highways Experience
* Intermediate in MS Office (Outlook, Excel & Word)
* OSP Telecoms network installation
* Ability to negotiate suitable outcomes that mitigate project risk
* Good working knowledge of PowerPoint and Project
* Demonstrable experience of method statements and risk assessments
* Ability to demonstrate experience and working knowledge of CDM Regulations
* Understanding of the New Roads & Streetworks Act 1991(NRSWA)
* NRSWA Streetworks Supervisor Certification Units 1,10-16
* Full Clean Driving Licence
For more information Please forward your up to date CV
Benefits: Van, pension