Randstad CPE have teamed up with a large FM company to recruit a new Electrical engineer on a permanent basis! This role is a full time position based in Newbury.
The role will consist of the successful engineer working on one site in a demanding environment.
* Competitive starting salary
* Set shift pattern
* Excellent opportunities to progress
* 26 days Holiday
* Company benefits such as pension scheme
* Overtime available
* Working on a portfolio of commercial buildings
* Day to day duties include undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance
* Carrying out minor repairs and fault finding to the buildings/grounds as required
* Ensure that all plant is running correctly and maintained to a high standard
To be successful in this role, my client are keen to meet with individuals with the following:
* Minimum City & Guilds/ NVQ Level, 1&2 in Electrical Installation
* Possess 17th Edition Wiring regulations
* Have a valid 2391 test and inspect
* Proven track record in Commercial Building Maintenance
* Previous experience of working on a mobile basis
* Full driving licence
* High Voltage experience
* Be proactive in their approach to work
If the role is of interest please send your CV in the first instance or call Catherine Rowland on (phone number removed)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business