Site Engineer- Rail (Station Redevelopment)
£35-45k per annum
“My client an outstanding range of specialist construction and engineering services, including feasibility, consultancy, design, construction”
They are looking for an experience Site Engineer to work on a Station Development in East London.
The successful candidate will have extensive rail project experience including new build, heavy civils and refurbishments.
Responsibilities will include:
• Setting out / Material take offs.
• Assisting the Project Manager / Site Agents with site records, risk assessments, method statements and permits as appropriate.
• Carrying out tool box audits and safety audits.
• Reinforce concrete work
• Keeping accurate daily records of works planned and issues encountered.
• Communicate setting out control and provide information to assist with the construction of works.
• Recording 'as built' information for Health & Safety File.
• Ensuring setting out equipment is properly maintained and calibrated.
• Ensuring Health and Safety compliance on site. Skills And Experience • Applicants will have a proven track record of setting out on high profile rail schemes
• MUST HAVE CSCS & PTS card
• 2/3 years rail experience
• Applicants will be conversant with all surveying instruments
• SMSTS and First Aid will be an advantage but not essential
My Client is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability
For more information and a full job spec or to apply for this position contact Nathan Kemp by emailing your C.V to n a t h a an . k e m p
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients
to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals.
Our commitment to both candidates and clients is equalled only by our professionalism and dedication to providing the best possible service