Working hours: 15-20 hours (flexible) a week between the hours of 9am-6pm, Monday - Friday.
This is a good opportunity for a student still in full time education looking for a role to run alongside their studies.
We are looking for a talented International Marketing and Office Assistant Intern.
Your mission is to manage google adwords, run our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn) and form valuable collaborations.
As part of the role there will also be some office admin tasks.
Dates, Duration and Location: The internship will be 6 months long, with the possibility of extension based on good performance.
The role is paid and there is a discretionary bonus for good performance.
About the position: Working independently, you will take on the following missions:
- Participation in the overall marketing strategy;
- Writing content, particularly for our social media platforms.
- Forming collaborations with businesses, societies and associations to raise the profile of The SLB to potential clients and candidates.
- Manage acquisition and marketing budgets
- AdWords campaign management
- Aspects of office administration which may involve the management of some clients Ideal profile: (These skills are preferred but we believe in potential over experience)
- You have experience in social media marketing preferably a minimum of a 6 month internship or you are reading marketing at university
- Good independent worker who is motivated to achieve great things
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong organisation skills
- Autonomy and commitment to entrepreneurship
- A people person
- Ability to integrate quickly in an environment that is constantly evolving