Head of Digital / Operations Manager / Scanning, Data Capture Operations Manager
Up to £50,000 DOE
Excellent Benefits Package
I am looking for an experienced Head of Digital / Operations Manager / Scanning, Data Capture Operations Manager to head up an exciting opportunity within a company that is going through continued growth! The Head of Digital / Operations Manager / Scanning, Data Capture Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall operation function of the business reporting into Managing Director. The individual must be totally focused on customer satisfaction, delivering excellence every day with a strong commercial acumen to deliver the results for the business.
Functions of the Head of Digital / Operations Manager / Scanning, Data Capture Operations Manager :
• Through effective operations management (Resources and processes) assist the execs in delivering the Gross Margin Objectives
• Meet service level commitments to internal and external clients
• Ensure quality levels are maintained to client expectations
• Operate and drive a continuous improvement approach to digital services specifically by input to the continued development and maintenance of our internal processing environment
• Support sales team where needed by review / comment / adding value to scope of services within the pipeline (and tenders) thus ensuring the business is positioned to meet requirements cost effectively and to input to / identify caveats required to ensure scope creep is controlled / avoided
• Working with PMO ensure that new jobs UAT procedures are in place to deliver timely take on of work, ensuring all relevant processes are checked and signed off by appropriate stakeholders
• Facilitate the effective management of digital operations teams through the Lead staff
• Ensure processes in place to provide timely and effective communications to Customer Services and Account Management where issues arise through Client failure to deliver required elements on time or to spec and or where SLA is likely to be missed
Requirements of the Head of Digital / Operations Manager / Scanning, Data Capture Operations Manager:
• Must possess 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Managing scanning bureaus, mailrooms, scanning depot’s etc.
• This role requires an individual who can be flexible, has the ability to multi task and who is prepared to build rapport with customers and when required.
• Must be well presented and mature with the ability to be self-motivated and well organised.
• The individual must have good communication skills both verbal and written and be able to relate well to subordinates, peers and seniors and external contacts.
• Through these communication skills be adept at training or helping others in process and procedure
• Ability to work accurately and rapidly to tight deadlines and demanding quality standards.
• Computer literate, ability to quickly learn required computer operations.
• Flexibility to take on alternative tasks.
• Accurate and fast keyboard skills
• Good manual dexterity.
• Reliable and committed.
• Team orientated.
If you think you have the experience desired of the Head of Digital / Operations Manager / Scanning, Data Capture Operations Manager - Contact / (Apply online only)
Benefits: Car Package + Bonus + Benfs