To provide and maintain a long-term Information System Architecture Strategy aligned to the IST Strategy as well as to communicate and manage Information System projects. This role reports to the Head of Information Systems & Technology and works closely with the Application Support and Data Management functions.
Responsible for the smooth running of the software systems, supervising the implementation and maintenance of the Shared Service’s application software.
• Manage the Information Systems team consisting of Business Analysts and Developers, internal and external by supporting a high workload, being hands-on with high problem-solving abilities.
• Manage Information System Projects including the project initiation, organizing meetings, creating project charters and plans with risks, assumptions, dependencies, providing project status updates, updating project schedules, obtaining sign-off on project deliverables, project closeouts and debriefs.
• Draft and maintain an Information Systems Software Strategy including architectural principles, frameworks and standards for the development, deployment and management of software systems including applications, data and information assets.
• Ensures that the Information Systems Architecture Strategy aligns with IST strategy and is presented and approved through the IST Steering Committee processes.
• Manage the Software Development Life Cycle, including gathering the business requirements, design, testing, deployment, implementation, enhancements, training and documentation of software solutions and software applications.
• Governs the procurement, evolution and maintenance of Information Systems architecture through the involvement of relevant stakeholders and new innovations.