Do you value online privacy and would you like to work on high tech solutions for millions of internet users? Then keep reading.
Technical keywords: Selenium, Cucumber, jMeter, Appium, Jira, TMap, ISTqB, Ruby on Rails, Development, Mobile, Git, RESTful API’s, Agile, Authentication, Authorization, Digital, Software, Certificates, Authentication Services, Online, Security, Identity, Scrum
Our client delivers digital solutions and software for e-government and e-citizen products. It specializes in online security & identification providing certificates, authentication services, digital signatures and software which is used by millions of users. Its people strongly believe that everyone should have the ability to be able to safely and easily identify, authenticate and authorize themselves online. Its products and platforms are used by millions of people every day and its user base is expanding rapidly worldwide.
As a test engineer, a large part of your focus lies in developing, maintaining and further expanding the automatic tests. you do this for both web applications and mobile apps (android / ios / windows). You are responsible for:
• Supporting the project teams with regard to testing
• Preparation of automatic tests
• Maintaining the acceptance suite
• Performing regression tests
• Reporting test results
Of our tester we expect strong analytical skills and accurate working posture. You are assertive and function well in both team and independent work. You are familiar with agile development (Scrum) and test-driven development. This company operates in a strong and rapidly changing domain and you feel comfortable with it.
• At least 5 years of experience in a comparable job;
• Experience with programming languages: Ruby
• Experience with test automation: Selenium, Cucumber, jMeter, Appium;
• Experience with Jira is a plus
• Certified in TMap and / or ISTqB is an advantage.
What can you expect?
• Proactive work within a relaxing and informal office atmosphere;
• An enthusiastic development team, where you can make a difference and where we promote innovativeness. Taking responsibility and sharing knowledge are key;
• We work in agile following Scrum methodology;
• Possibilities to develop and grow within the company;
this company consists of 50 international team members. Daily they gather together for lunch as a team. Coffee, tea, soft drinks are always available;
• An easily accessible office location, next door to The Hague HS station, and we reimburse OV travel expenses too.
A competitive salary based on your level of experience, the secondary benefits consist of:
- Fully equipped workplace - Flexible working hours
- Daily lunch cover
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Contact Annabel Butink, Client Partner from the Arrows Group. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 020-5231050