Position Title: Commercial Lines Account Specialist
The Account Manager manages a book of commercial lines accounts, provides professional, customer service to clients and other business partners. This position will entail providing direct support to one Producer.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
· Working closely with Producers and the Commercial Lines Department Manager to provide client service, marketing, and renewals
· Overseeing the preparation and implementation of all transactions, paperwork, and internal processing for assigned accounts
· Act as liaison between clients and insurance carriers to resolve service issues
· Responsible for overall retention of accounts in assigned book of business
· Develop new business from existing accounts and contributes to meeting departmental production goals. Identifies and follows-up on cross-selling opportunities when appropriate
· Ensures the accuracy of data in those systems
· Attends industry related continuing education training and courses
· Performs other duties and projects as warranted
Qualified candidates will offer:
Current, active Florida Insurance License
Several years direct experience in Commercial Lines
Working proficiency with Insurance industry platforms (Applied)
We are conveniently located in downtown Fort Lauderdale. Our office is accessible by major public transportation routes. Cost free parking is available.
Our benefits include medical, dental, 401K and a profit-sharing plan.