A manufacturer of steel structures including Pallet Racking, Cantilever Racking, Mezzanine Floors and Cantilever Canopies. The business manage the whole process from initial design to manufacture and installation.
The purpose the Mezzanine Floor Technical Sales Consultant will be to generate new business through proactively speaking to businesses in a range of different sectors including Retail, Food & Beverage and Industrial Manufacturing. The Mezzanine Floor Technical Sales Consultant will have a strong understanding of building regulations and steel fabrication.
* Research organisations and individuals to identify new leads.
* Prepare quotations, tenders, presentations and negotiate contracts.
* Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
* Plan and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
* Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
* Experience of selling Mezzanine Floors and/or other storage solutions.
* Strong communication and IT fluency.
* Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
* In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
* The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
* Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
* Attention to detail.
* Excellent time management and organisation.
What’s on offer
£40,000 to £50,000 + Car + Commission
Benefits: Car + Commission