Accountant - Departmental Manager
Close to the Newcastle under Lyme area.
Due to a retirement next year, this is a real opportunity for excellent career development.
Monday to Friday, an excellent range of benefits, including an excellent pension plan, bonus structure, private healthcare and a range of other excellent benefits.
About the role:
Reporting to the businesses Finance Director you will manage a small team in their fast-paced finance department. Maintaining the everyday aspects of a finance department and team, reporting to the board, and dealing with management reports.
* Daling with a busy accounts department
* Management reporting
* Dealing with customer and supplier queries
* Process company financial data and run last reconciliations
* Developing forecasts and planning ready for the board
* Producing financial statements and reports
* Management of a small finance team
* Assign work between the accounts team
* Dealing with any training needs
* 121 meetings
* Qualified Accountant, minimum CIMA
* Experience in managing a small team
* Ideally experience of working in a manufacturing or distribution environment
This role has a genuine opportunity for career development within a market leading business in their field. Please apply by forwarding your current CV.
Benefits: Bonus, pension, Private Healthcare