Hamlin Knight is delighted to be working alongside a well respected and well established professional services business in the recruitment of a Conveyancing Assistant for its busy site in Sheffield. Based in the City Centre, this is an easily commutable role from all the surrounding areas of Sheffield.
Due to continued success, our client is eager to appoint an experienced Conveyancing Assistant. This would suit a candidate who has had experience within a busy Conveyancing department and who can provide administrative support to a Residential Conveyancing solicitor/team in an effective manner.
- Liaising with clients by phone, email, letter etc
- Liaising with estate agents, mortgage brokers, other solicitors, HM Land Registry and others
- Create and prepare letters and correspondence through the case management system including legal documents such as contracts, deeds and legal charges
- Produce client bills at completion or when appropriate and prepare financial statements reports for use by fee earner and clients.
- Perform research into legal documents and records, so you should have the ability to analyse large amounts of data
- Experience within a Conveyancing Department (Highly desirable)
- Excellent Communication and numerical skills
- MS Office knowledge
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong Time Management skills
- £16-20k (might go higher for the right candidate)
- Immediate start
- City Centre Location
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Excellent development opportunities
- Well respected business
To be considered, please apply immediately
Hamlin Knight is an equal opportunities employer and is acting as a recruitment consultancy in this instance