Salary: £30-35K dependent on experience
Location: Kirkby in Ashfield
Start Date: ASAP
Responsible for both the internal and external business planning, negotiation, forecasting and cross functional working activities to deliver budgeted sales and build client relationships whilst providing strategic sustainable sales growth in an already successful industry leading business unit.
• Previous experience in print or packaging sales into any of these markets: large FMCG / Alcoholic/non-Alcoholic beverage, Ambient grocery, personal care, toiletries, healthcare, automotive, nutrition markets, ambient consumer goods.
• A history of dealing with bluechip businesses on a global level.
• Know who the internal/external customers are and what their expectations are and understand the process in this area
• Have a sound understanding of modern business planning, negotiation, analytical, commercial acumen and influencing skills
• Experience managing people with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• To deliver proactive account management to a portfolio of key global accounts.
• To manage external and internal stakeholder expectations.
• Negotiate prices and commercial terms and contracts.
• Visit major clients around the globe for negotiations and meetings.
• Understand basic principles of all major printing processes.
If you feel you have the necessary experience for the role please do get in contact with Matthew on 01625 44 6060 or alternatively drop me a line on.
Alternatively if this role isn’t for you but you know someone who may be suitable please let me know, I currently offer a £250 referral fee for all successful placements