Field Service Engineer (Water Chillers & Industrial Refrigeration)
South East – West Drayton
Basic Up to £35,000 + Benefits + Vehicle (OTE £45k - £50k+)
Carrier, part of the United Technologies Corporation (UTC), are the world leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. We have of a history of more than 100 years of proven innovation, solving problems on a global level, and our innovations drive new industries. Coupled with our rental division in temperature controls, pumps and power, our success is built on innovation and our people.
At Carrier Rental Systems (UK) Limited, we are committed to improving heating and air-cooling solutions and delivering a high level of service, through high specification equipment and an understanding of client’s requirements, to offer a complete solution.
Carrier are now seeking to recruit an experienced Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration) for a key opening in the South England area.
The role objectives will include:
- installing, maintaining and servicing large refrigeration equipment, to a consistently high standard, whilst complying with all current EH&S Policy and other European & UK legislation.
- Working independently, you will install and also respond to service calls in an effective and efficient manner, ensuring risk assessments are conducted and documented prior to all works to be carried out, and complete all work to an agreed high level.
- In order to be considered for this opportunity you must have successful experience within a refrigeration engineering role.
You will need to be:
- F-Gas qualified and it would be preferable to have any other industry relevant qualifications.
- This role is extremely hands-on it is essential to be able to strip down and service equipment though your own diagnostics.
- As this role is field based you will need to hold a full UK Driving Licence and also be flexible when needed to travel (within the UK).
We seek applications from committed and enthusiastic Refrigeration Technicians / Engineers, with relevant skills and experience, as well as excellent customer service skills to satisfy a high profile client base. You will possess a strong work ethic which will enable you to succeed in a position in where you can heavily increase your salary through overtime payments. The On Target Earnings are uncapped and provide fantastic earning potential.
We welcome applications from Refrigeration Service Technicians, Refrigeration Installation Technicians, Refrigeration Engineers, Refrigeration Maintenance Engineers and HVAC Specialists, who live within the South of England (Middlesex, Berkshire, Hampshire, Gloucestershire, Surrey, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and Sussex) looking to develop a career in UTC.
Carrier is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that due to the high volume of responses that we receive for opportunities across the UK, we are unfortunately no longer able to respond to each application directly or to provide further individual feedback. We will however contact you should we select you to attend an interview. Should you not receive a reply from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application on this occasion has proved unsuccessful