Junior Infrastructure Engineer
SecureData is a specialist cybersecurity services and solutions company and we are currently seeking a Junior Infrastructure Engineer to join our team in Maidstone, Kent.
At SecureData, we look after cybersecurity for a range of business organisations. We have a very broad range of services ranging from security assessments, implementing solutions, support and managed services.
We are seeking most likely a recent graduate who has a keen interest in networking and infrastructure, with a desire to learn and develop themselves further!
The main responsibilities for the role include:
• Maintenance of infrastructure and operating systems
• Carry out upgrades to platforms as necessary
• Deploy new platforms as necessary in line with the company standards
• Become part of an On-call rota to cover issues on systems outside of normal business hours.
• Oversee MS Exchange and Active Directory requests
You must have the following skills and experience:
• At least 1 years’ commercial or educational experience with virtualisation, desktop support or infrastructure
• Exchange and Active Directory experience
• Preferably an IT related degree
• Linux and Windows experience
By joining one of the world’s leading cybersecurity companies, you will be offered the following:
• An opportunity to join a fun, social and lively development team!
• A chance to undertake the very best, comprehensive industry related training within a niche, cybersecurity company
• Career opportunities within a unique industry and organisation
• Company pension scheme
• Competitive salary and generous holiday allowance
• Private medical healthcare with BUPA
• Life insurance
• Childcare vouchers
• A free annual eye test
• Company events several times per year
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to excel in the world of cyber security, we are looking forward to speaking with you! Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.
NB: No recruitment agencies. Any speculative CV’s shall be taken as a gift and we shall not be liable for a fee.
By applying for a role at SecureData, you agree to adhere to our privacy notice - you can find more details on our website