£15,500 + Bonus (OTE year 1- £18,000)
Benefits – 25 days holiday plus bank holidays | Birthday day off | Life assurance X2 | Pension scheme up to 5% | Canteen with PS4 & table football
Are you looking for a fast-paced role in a dynamic and growing company based in Leeds City Centre? Do you have excellent communication and organisation skills? Our client is recruiting for a professional and efficient Legal Assistant, responsible for handling your own case-load. You will be joining a lively and sociable team environment, and will be able to join end of month social events.
Your key duties will include:
* Telephone an email contact with clients, customers and third parties
* Working towards monthly completion targets
* Updating case management computer systems
* Associated administrative duties
* Maintaining accurate client files
This is an excellent opportunity to establish a career within a Legal environment, in an administration capacity. You must have excellent customer service skills, the ability to effectively communicate at all levels as well as the ability to prioritise your own work load effectively.
The following skills an experience are also required:
* Excellent customer service skills and strong telephone manner
* The ability to work to deadlines
* High attention to detail
* Previous office-based administration and customer service experience
* Positive and organised approach
This role is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your skills within customer service and administration, within a professional office environment. Without the above skills and experience, your application will not be considered for this position of Legal Assistant.
Call us immediately to demonstrate your communication skills and tenacity for this role, or email your CV to us immediately.
If this job isn't quite suited to you but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
Benefits: Bonus (OTE year 1- £18,000)