If you are looking for a job as a Payroll Administrator, where your hard work will be appreciated, and you’ll be working within a lovely, supportive team within an International Manufacturing Company who are going from strength - then please read on!......
As the Payroll Administrator, you will play a key role within a super finance team, for an International Manufacturing business. This Family business has continued growth year on year, their employees are proud to be part of such a great organisation and have a huge amount of job satisfaction.
Payroll Administrator - Duties include:
* Taking responsibility for the weekly payroll
* Checking clock cards received each week;
* Liaising with production managers/supervisors on payroll matters;
* Entering hours on the timesheet database and importing to the Sage system;
* Processing payroll starters and leavers;
* Producing weekly payroll reports, BACS files and printing payslips;
* Prepare weekly wages journal and update holiday and sickness spreadsheets;
Also Credit Control duties:
* Posting cash to customer accounts on the account system;
* Chase and manage overdue payments by telephone, email and placing accounts on hold;
* Send out monthly statements;
* Perform end of month closure of the sales ledger and issue sales reports;
* Liaise with General Managers and the Divisional Accountant regarding possible bad debts and invoice disputes;
* Carry out credit checks on new customers and manage proforma customers;
* Refer Problem debts to a debt recovery service;
* Help at year end with administration duties, such as photocopying, and preparing bad debt and credit note provisions;
* Help with Purchase Ledger tasks at holiday periods or busy times of the year;
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have Experience as a Payroll Administrator AND:
* Either a book keeping qualification (i.e. Finance or Accounting Degree) or several years’ experience within a similar role.
* Sage payroll experience essential;
* Experience with Pegasus Opera favourable, but not essential;
* Confident user of excel;
* Experience of Credit control too would be an advantage
* You must be comfortable working in a team but also on your own
Benefits package as the Payroll Administrator:
* 30 days holiday (Incl. Stats)
* Working for an International Organisation who are going from strength to strength and who respect its workforce!
This is a great opportunity