We are looking for a Waiter to join the Dorchester Collection family, helping to maintain the extraordinary guest experience at our Coworth Park hotel.
Job Title: Waiter
Location: Ascot, Berkshire (SL5)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Treasured by guests. Cherished by employees. Celebrated worldwide.
Our people bring our vision to life. As a member of our Dorchester Collection Family, you are expected to provide our guests with a bespoke and memorable experience, measured to the highest standards of quality and service delivery. You will be responsible for the smooth provision of Food and Beverage services ensuring that a high level of service, guest satisfaction and business is maintained throughout The Barn restaurant.
We will support your development by nurturing your personality, creating a transparent culture of trust, collaboration and appreciation. Supported by our annual personal development planning, tailored learning opportunities and our Academy programs you will be a part of creating a bespoke experience.
Our company values are the fundamental spirit on how we reach our goals. As an ambassador of Dorchester Collection you will be entrusted with our values and expected to further enrich our We Care culture: Passion - Personality - Respect - Working Together - Innovation
Waiter – Key Responsibilities
- Working Lunch and Dinner service throughout the week and Breakfast service as required on weekends and adhoc weekdays.
- Create a memorable experience for all guests by managing and anticipating guest expectations by providing personalized service including the use of guest name.
- Set up and clearing of Food & Beverage areas to the standards required
- Be knowledgeable of all the food and beverage products in The Barn and be able to communicate offerings to our guests including seasonal menus, beverages and special dietary requirements.
- Provide a five star service throughout a guests dining experience
- Run the station/allocated area according to Coworth Park standards
- Responsible for delivery of high quality, consistent and timely Food & Beverage service
- Assist with the running of a private events as required in The Barn
- Communicate effectively to guests and team members
- Operate point of sales system as required
- Maximize sales through effective use of upselling techniques
- Live by the Forbes/core standards.
- Comply with all statutory and company health and safety, fire, bomb and security regulations
- You are required to flex between functions and work in a variety of Food & Beverage functions including Events Operation, In Room Dining and Drawing Room
- You may on occasions be required to adjust your hours of work to cover the business needs
To submit your application to join the Dorchester Collection family and become our new Waiter, please click ‘Apply’ now
Benefits: £20,286 per year