We have an excellent new opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join an international, multi-discipline consultancy on a contract basis in Surrey. Our client works on projects across a variety of sectors, including Commercial, Residential, Leisure, Health, Retail etc. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking an experienced Structural Engineer to join their team focussed on a number of refurbishment projects and large commercial developments.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will have a variety of roles and responsibilities including:
* Producing comprehensive structural designs throughout all project stages
* Producing hand calculations and sketches
* Preparing and registering relevant documentation and design reports
* Ensuring communication is upheld with relevant project leaders and team leaders
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
* Degree qualified in civil engineering
* Proven experience of the structural design of buildings
* Strong software skills
* Specific experience using Tekla would be beneficial
* Thorough knowledge of current codes and standards
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Emily Parvin on (Apply online only) or email Emily.Parvin @ (url removed) and quote 14719EXP. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions