My client, a specialist fleet maintenance organisation with depots across the country is actively seeking to a skilled and experienced HGV Mechanic to work in their state of the art facility in Berkeley.
The successful HGV Mechanic will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle service, maintenance and repair on a mixed fleet of heavy commercial vehicles from a range of manufacturers.
The successful HGV Mechanic should;
- Be qualified to City and Guilds / NVQ Level Three
- Have served a full HGV Mechanic apprenticeship
- Have practical understanding of using information technology and systems to deliver objectives
- Experience of working in a fast paced and demanding environment, with a flexible approach towards meeting the needs of the employer
- Enthusiastic, with the ability to work on your own initiative, remaining focused and consistent and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Demonstrates commercial awareness and has a good understanding and experience of a busy workshop operating environment
- A commercial vehicle driving licence would be beneficial for this role
The successful HGV Mechanic will work 07:00 - 16:30 Monday to Friday.
The successful HGV Mechanic will earn an hourly rate of £13.50 and any overtime worked paid at £20.25.
If you are an experienced HGV Mechanic and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle employers, please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Sam at Kemp Recruitment on (Apply online only) (BT Local rate) for further information