ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE SUPERVISORS X2 (BOLTON): UK BUSINESS WITH OVER 50 YEARS OF HISTORY IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY. DOUBLE DAY SHIFT, WORKING 1 SATURDAY EVERY 3 WEEKS (WITH A DAY OFF IN RETURN THROUGH THE WEEK). £36-38K SALARY.
Our client is a leading name in the UK food industry, who produce household and supermarket own brands for many of the leading UK stores. We are presently seeking two electrical maintenance supervisors for them - these roles are hands on leaders with a 60/40 split between hands on and leadership, managing planned maintenance etc.
Reporting to the Chief Engineer, the role will involve leading maintenance of plant machinery. Support production with hands on electrical maintenance work and leadership of electricians.
- To support production with engineering advice and breakdown support.
- To develop shift engineers to provide proactive service levels and deliver target or better KPI’s.
- Develop detailed annual maintenance plans
- To work with the Chief Engineer to identify training needs and develop training plans for operators to ensure that operational objectives can be fully realised.
- To communicate and review planned maintenance requirements, to make possible implementation of the plan and to monitor and report on achievement.
- To ensure that all engineering work including that by contractors is managed in line with health and safety legislation, local procedures and current standards.
- To manage engineering work to ensure that the standards of GMP, Food Safety, Hygiene and Quality are maintained.
- Authorised to undertake all tasks falling within their skill set (electrical maintenance)
- Authorised as competent to supervise the activities of others within their skill set
- Experience of leading maintenance and in an FMCG manufacturing environment. Food preferable.
- Electrical apprenticeship with qualifications (C&G, NVQ, ONC/HNC)
- Excellent Communicator
- Strong and capable personality, able to lead a team of engineers
Is This You?
This is a great opportunity for maintenance supervisors with the skills outlined above. If you fit the bill do not delay, apply here and we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the company and role further
Benefits: Days, Bonus, Healthcare & More