We are currently looking for a One to One Teaching Assistant Position at a ‘Good’ Primary School in Rochdale to work in their Early Years setting.
The role will begin in September 2018 and run until the end of the academic year initially.
About the school:
• Mainstream primary school
• Fantastic support from the school’s SLT
• Rated Good by Ofsted
• Opportunity for this role to become permanent
What you will need:
• Previous experience working one to one within a mainstream setting
• Previous experience working with a child with MLD
• A calm approach
• Creativity – the ability to think outside the box
This role is one that will offer plenty of opportunities to excel and make a lasting impression on the staff, children and parents. It is essential that you have worked with children in either a school or education setting and you are proactive and enthusiastic about supporting the needs of children.
Prospero Teaching are recruiting right now for supply, long term or permanent jobs, for schools and Nurseries across the UK. If you are interested in working in an education setting, contact Prospero Teaching today to register