Are you a Nursery Nurse looking to progress to the next stage in your career?
Do you have a strong childcare background and are looking for a full time permanent role?
If so our nursery in Sale has the role for you. We are looking for a full time Early Years Educator who has a strong childcare background and can work between the hours of 7am-7pm. You will be expected to plan lessons, assist with breakfast and lunch covers, to carry out conversation with parents regarding child development and much more. The nursery is based in Sale and is very easy to get to by public transport.
You will be responsible for…
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS.
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and well being of the children at all times.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with relevant outside agencies
- Proactively promote the nursery to current and potential parents/customers including in the wider community.
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures and undertake a shared responsibility for cleanliness and health and safety throughout the nursery.
- Support, supervise and mentor playroom based staff and students.
- In conjunction with the management team identify, address and support in individual training needs and self-development such as supervisions and appraisals.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by line manager.
- Assume additional management responsibilities as and when required.
What you will need.
- An unrivalled dedication to childcare.
* Qualifications – you will need to hold a level 3 qualification.
* A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
* Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- A minimum of 2 years experience within a nursery.
- The ability to work well alone and in a team.
- A can do attitude.
- A DBS or the willingness to conduct a new one.
- The ability to work 40 hours a week.
Benefits of working for the nursery.
- A competitive salary.
- The opportunity to progress within a nursery and to develop your career as much as possible.
- 80% off childcare!
- Free staff uniform.
- Retail discounts.
- Excellent in-house training opportunities.
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear.
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
If you think this is the role for you please either apply below or send your CV to. The nursery are looking to take on straight away so please apply now!
We also have many other nursery nurse positioned in and around Manchester so if your looking for nursery work but not necessarily in Sale please give us a call as we might have other work within education that could also be suitable. If you have any other questions about the vacancy please call Claire on (Apply online only)