Junior Software Developer/ 3rd Line Application Support Engineer – Tamworth
The ECS Resource Group are currently recruiting for a Junior Software Developer/ 3rd Line Support Engineer
to work for a leading software house who specialise in developing cloud based Artwork Software. The Junior Software Developer/ 3rd Line Support Engineer will manage the process of fixing application, system or any other incident that is disrupting the application service that customer’s business users depend on.
• Responding to enquiries from 1st/2nd line support and help them resolve any software/ bespoke application problems within a set period as detailed in their SLA.
• To work as part of the internal development team to develop industry-leading software applications/tools that are fit for purpose.
• Write clean and healthily structured, well documented code.
• Experience supporting bespoke/ inhouse applications
• Good skills in Java, JEE and SQL
• Basic level of knowledge and experience in programming languages and methodologies
• Exposure to and understanding of modern (cloud) applications and business technologies
Further details available upon application.
*By applying to this role, you are consenting to us temporarily assuming permission to process and store your details for recruitment purposes until we are able to gain full explicit consent.*
Key Words: 3rd Line Support, Junior, Software Developer, Application Support, Bespoke, Inhouse, Java, SQL