Automotive Sales Administrator - Keighley
Basic salary up to £19k dependent on experience.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our main dealer client at Keighley, a person who is well experienced in administration within a car dealership, with working knowledge of the Kerridge DMS, AFRL, and all associated processes. You will be processing around 20 deals or more per week, and therefore excellent organisational and time management skills are required, along with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
The successful candidate will,
* Have main dealer experience as Sales Administrator
* Provide excellent administrative support, both to colleagues and to customers over the phone
* Have a good working knowledge of Kerridge (or similar), Main Dealer and AFRL systems and processes.
* Be an excellent team-player, well organised, show excellent attention to detail, and be computer-literate with Word/Excel
* Have excellent communication skills and good telephone manner, as one of the requirements is to answer incoming calls
* Be enthusiastic and self-motivated with a professional attitude to colleagues and customers alike
This is a great opportunity to join a young and forward thinking team, with the opportunity of progression for all within our family owned and run business.
What our client offers in return:
* A friendly, knowledgeable and motivated work environment
* An initial 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service
* Life insurance
* Staff discounts
* Complimentary employee benefits scheme, including childcare vouchers
* Full inclusion into their profit-share scheme
* An invitation to contribute to the future of the company at regular 'thinktanks’ and our annual company meeting
Whilst we endeavour to reply to all applicants, we can only guarantee that we a member of the team will contact you should your skillset match above criteria