Customer Service Representative
Crewe - Permanent
Hours - Monday to Friday (9am-5pm)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Representative to join a dynamic and fast growing business based in Crewe.
We require an experienced and enthusiastic candidate who can deliver a high quality and professional service both over the telephone and by email.
* Answer, log and resolve all inbound telephone enquiries in a timely and professional manner
* Respond to customer emails
* Deliver exceptional Customer Service at all times
* Additional duties as and when required by the Team Leader
Candidates skills and experience:
* Excellent communication skills
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
* Professional attitude
* Good team player
* Self-motivated work ethic
* Ability to prioritise and manage own workload