Maintenance Engineer Harlow, Essex needed for a Monday to Friday Lates shift or double days role for a unique Manufacturer with very bespoke equipment. This is truly a fantastic role and with a great salary and culture that promotes long term opportunity.
Maintenance Engineer Essex is a role that offers a lot of development and a real challenge. The company offer a family feel, career progression, training and development as well as excellent benefits and perks.
Desired Skills and Experience for Maintenance Engineer Harlow
Mechanical or Electrical qualification or Apprenticeship and experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
Some Duties for Maintenance Engineer, please contract for full spec;
* Complete day to day maintenance tasks and ensure adherence to service level agreements
* Work in accord with maintenance KPIs suggesting and implementing improvements as required, e.g. costs, spares, plant availability
* Play a significant part in future developments and manufacturing efficiency, learning and utilising new technologies as appropriate
* Assist in the identification of critical equipment and the setting up of a robust TPM program with a suitable balance of PPM activities to ensure maximised up-time of plant equipment
* Co-operate with other departments for the overall benefit of the company
* Ensure all plant and equipment is maintained in accordance with current health, safety, environment, and equipment regulations and standards
* Service and proactively maintain the electrical instrumentation and control systems including, as required, revising and changing control system programming
For more information please call Simon (Apply online only) or email (url removed)
Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Proactive (about us)
Specialising in FMCG Manufacturing, with an additional growing presence across pharmaceutical, injection moulding and household care. Proactive’s FMCG division is broken into four niche and specialist teams; Engineering, Operations (Technical, Production) and Senior Appointments.
Operating from a network of offices, covering supplying permanent and contract workforce to clients nationwide. Utilising a long track record of successful partnerships, we understand the challenges that you currently face, working alongside you to find the right role.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Simon on (Apply online only) or submit your CV to (url removed) or simply click apply below.
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will £250*. *T&Cs apply
Commutable from Derby
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy