Our client, a printing / manufacturer of bespoke and personalised gifts based in Annesley, Junction 27 are recruiting for 2 Permanent Production Operatives to work within their busy factory.
• Preparing the product for the production process
• Engraving logo’s, names and designs onto plastic laminated products
• Applying resin and lamination to products
• Liaising with other departments such as design, print and distribution
• Setting up engraving machines
• Quality control of finished products
Experience with Laser Engraving machines and/or mechanical engravers would be an advantage although not essential.
Candidates must have a keen eye for detail and commitment to producing a quality product.
Hours of work are 6am – 2pm (1pm on Fri) / 11am – 7pm (6pm on Fri) rotating weekly.
£7.94 per hour
For this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to (url removed) or call Charlotte Turner on (Apply online only)