£15,000 Basic + Commission and bonus schemes!
Our Client based in Aylesford, Kent are a successful food supplier to the catering industry & are currently looking for enthusiastic Telesales people to join there busy and expanding team.
This is a great opportunity for a sales driven person with the potential to earn a substantial wage. The successful applicant must be a good team player, with excellent communication and organisational skills. They must be motivated with a desire to achieve company targets with a high level of customer service. The ideal candidate would have already worked in a customer service/telephone sales role and have an outgoing personality.
There is a company bonus scheme with the potential to earn an excellent income but you must be sales focused with the willingness & motivation to achieve.
Job description: - NO cold calling is involved
* Outbound calls to existing clients & taking inbound calls from new clients
* Invoice & delivery queries
* Taking food orders
* Chasing drivers
* To manage existing customers, alongside the external representative.
* Each day work through a call list of customers, within a timely & orderly manner.
* Answer incoming telephone calls and dealing with customer queries and order requirements.
* Process orders accurately, with a detail to the promotions, pricing and stock availability and specials.
* To complete pricing forms for new products ordered by customers.
* Participate in the companies Ra Ra’s scheme with suppliers and actively promote their products. With this comes product rewards.
* Promote monthly promotions and assist in selling through discontinued and short dated product lines.
* Actively review non-buyers and ensure effective communication to customer administration.
* Liaise with goods inwards, transport and customer care.
A basic salary of £14900.00 is on offer with the potential to earn huge bonuses if targets are met to top this up.
This position is permanent & full time, working Monday – Friday 10.00am to 6.00pm with a half hour lunch break. There is also a requirement to work one in 6 shifts, 11.00am – 5.00pm on a Sunday rota.
(Ash Employment Services Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity)
Benefits: Commission + Bonus Schemes