· Arrange counseling program regarding health & safety issues.
· Conduct worker's awareness training & meeting.
· Conduct worker's participation meeting (WPC).
· To look after worker's welfare.
· Collect grievance of workers & consult with management to resolve worker's problem, complaints or grievances.
· To make cordial & personal relation with workers.
· Maintain all records as required.
· Educate the workers about the rules & regulations, compliance issues, health & safety, first aid etc.
· Carry out employee motivation and morale-building activities.
· Look after occupational health and safety issues for the assigned area.
· Carrying out floor visit (daily) to check housekeeping and compliance issues.
· Handling grievances at the initial stage.
· Listening to workers and counseling them as well.
· Encourage and motivate workers for better performance.
· Check complaint/suggestion boxes to share the notes, if any, with the concerned management.
· Ensure proper communication between workers and management.
· Maintaining registers (Maternity Leave, Grievance handling, Orientation, Awareness programs, etc.).
· Ensure Maternity benefits as per Labor Law.
· Handle maternity workers health and benefit issues.