Our growing manufacturing and retail company is looking for a results-driven, ambitious Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics and possess superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role in the healthcare industry is a prerequisite. Our ethical culture, dedication to our employee-partners and customers are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. If you love a challenge and have a charismatic personality, we can’t wait to see your resume.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Market and sell DblStitched products to private & provincial hospitals, healthcare practitioners, hospitality & cleaning industries.
- Generating leads & reaching out to customer leads through cold calling
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Meeting or exceeding agreed upon sales goals.
- Preparing weekly and monthly sales & performance reports.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships through superior customer service to ensure future sales
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Answering client questions about product and service benefits, credit terms, products, prices and availability
- Brand ambassador representation and assistance with expo’s, workshops, presentations and training.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments to help build the brand
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
- A commitment to excellent customer service & focus.
- Excellent networking, selling and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Able to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with potential customers
- Ability to professionally and confidently communicate with diverse groups of people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Matric essential
- Minimum 3yrs experience in sales and marketing of healthcare products in the medical or pharmaceutical industries
- Strong computer skills, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or a Related Field
- Gauteng & country wide as needed
- Possess a valid Code 8 driver’s license and the ability to travel frequently depending on customer and business needs
- Own transport is essential