Oracle Hospitality Cloud Service Reliability Engineering
The Hospitality Cloud SRE/DevOps team is a newly formed group within Oracle Hospitality focused on maximizing service reliability while working in parallel to evolve applications to True Cloud Native Solutions. Our team will run with a start-up like approach and have a big charter while leaving room for creative freedom. We are looking to assemble the smartest people in the industry to build and grow this revolutionary and disruptive team.
About The Job
A unique opportunity for a FMW specialist to join this newly formed team to engineer cutting edge Oracle Cloud technologies and infrastructure that make up the Oracle Hospitality Cloud portfolio of solutions. As part of the Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team, you will be continually challenged and directly contribute to the success of our Oracle Hospitality cloud service offerings, every day, working closely with product and Infrastructure partners.
As an SRE, you will solve interesting technical challenges by defining, designing deploying and troubleshooting key Oracle Cloud services, platforms, and infrastructure, always thinking about reliability, scalability, resilience, security, and performance.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
Ideal Qualification/ Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
5+ year experience of running large scale customer facing web services / service development / DevOps / SRE
Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet/Chef or an equivalent
IT Security and compliance, PA-DSS, PCI DSS
Methodical approach to troubleshooting complex problems
Development in languages, such as C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl or Ruby
Experience with container technologies, such as Docker is an advantage
Defining and documenting technical architecture of complex and highly scalable products
· 5-10 years’ experience in the field of Oracle Fusion Middleware products in combination with Oracle Databases in a Cloud Environment
• Java + J2EE experience is mandatory.
• In depth knowledge of the following Oracle Fusion Middleware products:
· WebLogic Server
· WebLogic Server Clusters
· Oracle Service Bus
· Oracle Access Manager
• Experience and knowledge on the following products:
· SOA Suite
· IDM Suite
· Oracle Application Server
· Oracle Enterprise Monitor (OEM) for FMW products
· In-depth understanding of application 3-Tier Architectures (Web, Application and Oracle Database tier) is mandatory
· Advanced WLST Scripting experience
· Oracle DBA knowledge and/or SQL or PL/SQL development experience is an advantage.
· Knowledge of Oracle VM / Virtualization solutions is an advantage.
· Strong Unix/Linux skills are essential, additional Windows Server skills are useful
Most importantly, the aptitude to be a good team player and the willingness to learn and implement new Cloud technologies