Structural Designer/ Cardboard Engineer (Mid – Senior Level)
£ Negotiable depending on competency and skills set
Permanent, Full Time.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join this growing business based in the Midlands. Due to continued growth the business is going through a period of recruitment to meet with the demands of the business. This is a business with more than one site in the UK and an excellent reputation. They work with many leading brand names that will be recognisable to you and given the range of businesses they work wit projects can be very varied.
The successful candidate will come into the business ideally in a senior design role although consideration will also be given to middleweight designers as well. Day to day the Senior Designer will be tasked with producing usable design solutions (FSDUs, counter top units etc.) in accordance with the clients brief, adopting an innovative and eye catching style for maximum impact in store.
* At least 4 – 5 years’ experience in Structural Design & Cardboard Engineering
* Proficiency in Impact, Kasemake or Artios software
* Creative flair and an innovative approach.
* Previous experience designing FSDU and other display units including counter tops.
* Good communication skills
* A keen eye for detail
* Knowledge of Cinema 4D and a good grasp of Graphic Design would be an advantageous
* Able to work in a fast paced ever changing environment