The job holder will work, with the minimum of supervision, on the Design, package and realisation of a variety of Chassis components in order to produce finished detailed CAD designs and drawings. This role also requires some level of project engineering responsibility.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
* CAD design and modelling of sealing system and glass in Siemens NX
* Management of created CAD into Teamcenter ensuring all model attributes are completed
* Preparation of detailed drawings to the company’s drafting standards may be required
* Work under the direction of lead project engineer/PMST leader on a day to day basis
* Take CAD designs from concept to finished model and produce finished drawings for engineering release.
* Preparation of release documentation
* Support and/or investigate resolution of build issues during pre-production builds and launch phase.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent within an engineering related discipline with automotive experience in component design
* Experienced NX user.
* Previous experience of Teamcenter
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business