Primary Teacher (Key Stage 1 or 2) – Years 2 or 3 – Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ 2 form entry Primary School – Permanent post starting January 2018 – Haringey, North London – Excellent behaviour throughout
Are you an experienced or newly qualified Primary Teacher who is looking for a post in either Key Stage 1 or 2?
Are you looking for a permanent Primary Teacher post in an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ School starting this January where you can select either Years 2 or 3?
Tradewind is working with an exceptional Multi Academy Trust who are looking to appoint two Primary Teachers for one of their best schools, located in Haringey, North London!
***Primary Teacher (Key Stage 1 or 2) – Years 2 or 3 Primary Teacher posts available
***’Outstanding Ofsted School with excellent behaviour throughout – Haringey, North London
***Post to start January 2019 on a permanent basis – MPS/UPS
***Excellent induction programme available for NQT’s and potential TLR for experienced teachers
About the School – Primary Teacher – Haringey, North London
• This is an exceptional two form entry Primary School that is part of a large and successful Multi-Academy Trust but caters for the needs of its local pupils. The School has two roles for excellent Primary Teachers with Years 2 and 3 available from January 209 on a permanent basis.
• The School has pupils that speak 30 languages other than English. This means the school must work hard in literacy and numeracy to raise standards. Primary Teachers at this school go beyond what is required to ensure all children make sustained progress.
• The SLT at this school realise the importance between a work/life balance and all Primary Teachers are supported fully to ensure this is met. The school offers extra PPA and non-contact time plus plenty of in-class support.
About the Teacher – Primary Teacher – Haringey, North London
• The School is looking for a Primary Teacher who is confident they can teach ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ lessons on a consistent basis, ensuring all children make sustained progress in every lesson.
• Primary Teachers at all stages of their career are welcomes to apply. Newly qualified Primary Teachers will be given access to a leading induction programme and ongoing CPD. Experienced Primary Teachers could take on responsibility (either ICT or Humanities coordination) and an associated TLR.
• Although this is an outstanding Ofsted School with good behaviour all Primary Teachers will need to manage a class of 30 active pupils.
How to apply – Primary Teacher – Haringey, North London
If you would like extra information on this school and Primary Teacher role then we would ask you to contact Adrian at Tradewind on (Apply online only) for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please email your CV to adrian.holder@twrecruitment for an immediate call back