* Up to 12 months contract
* £400 per day
* World class Defence / Engineering company
We currently have a terrific opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer to join a prestigious business Uxbridge, ongoing contract
* Knowledge of Systems Engineering best practices and common pitfalls.
* Knowledge of Systems Engineering methodologies , processes and tools
* Appreciation of electrical, electronic and mechanical engineering.
* Knowledge of the Systems Engineering lifecycles.
* Experience of Systems Engineering in the defence industry or other relevant environment.
* Experience of the use of Systems Engineering tools.
* Experience of the whole Systems lifecycle.
* Experience of conducting engineering activities in accordance with structured business processes.
Desirable added experience / knowledge:
* Knowledge of Software Engineering best practices and common pitfalls.
* Knowledge of fundamental project management practices (e.g. Planning estimating, risk management etc)
* Knowledge of electronic systems used in the defence industry (e.g. Radar, communication, weapon, fire control, decoy, surveillance).
* Knowledge of legislative arena from an engineering perspective
* Knowledge of the operational and organisation structure of the UK or similar armed forces, especially Naval.
* Experience of the DOORS requirements management tool.
* Experience of software development, including scripting for test tools.
* Experience of networking standards and LAN switch configuration.
HNC/HND or equivalent in a relevant subject (Engineering or Computer Science)
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment business in relation to this position.