£40,000 Plus (Dependent on Shift Pattern) + 28 Days Holiday + Product Discounts
Various Shift Patterns Available
Maintenance Engineer required for a fast growing food manufacturer in Nantwich. This is a great opportunity to join a well established company with an exciting development plan in place. This is a fantastic opportunity for a multi skilled engineer seeking a competitive salary whilst maintaining job stability.
To apply for the role you must be multi skilled and hold relevant electrical installation and control system qualifications. You can have a mechanical or electrical bias but must be competent in both disciplines. Candidates can come from ANY background but those with food experience will have a considerable advantage.
You will be responsible for carrying out reactive and pre planned maintenance on a wide range of equipment. Electrical and mechanical installations will be required from time to time and candidates with PLC, variable speed drives and control circuit fault finding experience will hold a considerable advantage. Mechanically, you need to be competent changing seal kits on a variety of high pressure and low pressure centrifugal pumps. You will be capable of fault finding on pneumatic systems and be competent at metal fabrication and tig welding.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking company with a long standing history.
* Completion of preventative maintenance and planned repairs
* Attend to breakdowns
* Electrical and mechanical maintenance on all equipment
The person needed:
* Multi skilled maintenance engineer
* work safely and responsibly
* Complete and record all work in methodical detail to build reliability and asset history.
* Be proactive in highlighting improvement ideas and energy initiatives across site.
* Boiler Accredited – Desirable but NOT essential