The company is one of the largest Facilities Service Provider globally, who are committed to delivering a high standard of service and take corporate responsibility seriously. They have achieved incredible success by tailoring service to the client’s needs and value every employee by helping them develop and further their career in any way they can.
This role is for an Operations Manager to work in a corporate environment working on multiple contracts within the Retail Sector in the South East. This is primarily a hard services role, so a technical background is essential (i.e. a HND/ HNC qualification). Looking after a team of mobile engineers, you will be responsible for the delivery of the maintenance works. This role is reporting into the Account Director.
* Good communicative skills and the ability to communicate with different people and trades
* Qualified in an engineering discipline and strong technical engineering understanding
* Will have experience in a field based Engineering role
* Being client – facing and personable as this role is the point of contact between the client and the company
* Experience in HVAC/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
Duties will include
* Maintaining the client relationship on a daily basis and goes above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction
* Managing the delivery of engineering works and ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget
* Responsibility of managing compliance procedures including Health and Safety and creating a robust PPM regime
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a reputable company offering a competitive salary and opportunity for development within the business.
* A competitive salary circa £45,000 including a car / car allowance
* Opportunity to advance your career with recognition for high performance
Benefits: Car Allowance