Our client, based in Coventry, is currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Receivable & Credit Controller on a permanent basis.
The role will be responsible for credit control and recovery of due debt through timely and effective customer chasing using a number of different methods to a pre-legal stage.
Processing card payments through terminals and balancing daily collections along with manipulation of spreadsheet information for debtor control will form part of daily activities. Pivot Tables and V lookup's for comparing and summarising data will also be a requirement.
You will liaise and effectively business partner relevant commercial and sales teams in order to help facilitate the timely recovery of due debt for services and goods supplied to external customers. Fantastic communication skills will be the defining characteristic in delivering successfully this highly important position.
Additional requirements within this role would be end to end customer management, multi-currency receipts and posting, exception reporting, monthly balance sheet reconciliations, business process improvements and providing relevant analytics and KPI metrics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* All aspects of Accounts Receivable processes including posing invoices / credit notes, cash allocation, credit control & cash collection.
* Credit checking & legal chasing
* Ensure all documents are filed archived and referenced appropriately
* Plan help and co-ordinate activities effectively and proactively
* Processing of credit card receipts
* Communications with external suppliers and internal business partners as required
* End to end customer management relating to transactions
* AP / AR ledger contra
* Manipulation and completion of various reporting spreadsheets
* Reconciliation of Merchant accounts
* Month end reconciliation of debtors' accounts and AR ledger to General Ledger
* Business partnering internal commercial & sales areas
* Analysis of AR KPI's & metrics
* Exception reporting
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.