Calling all experienced automotive Technicians living in or near Croydon!
An outstanding company are seeking to employ an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician to join their fast-paced workshop in Croydon.
My client is seeking the successful candidate to most importantly possess experience using diagnostic equipment, recognising faults and repairing and servicing vehicles accordingly.
A little more about the role will help assess whether this is right for you…
* Carrying out routine services and repairs of customer vehicles entering the workshop
* Diagnosing any faults using the diagnostic equipment efficiently and effectively
* Dealing with electrical faults and more technical issues
* Delivering exceptional customer service whilst adhering to manufacturer guidelines, ensuring first time fix is achieved
* Ensuring deadlines and targets are met regularly to maximise productivity rates
* Maintaining high productivity rates ensuring maximum profitability for the company through the hours sold, which will in return be reflected into your monthly salary packet
* Maintain excellent time management to ensure a quality of service to all customers
* Working within a large team of technicians and reporting directly to the Workshop Controller
* Assessing vehicles by test driving, prior to diagnosis and on completion of technical work
What are we looking for in you?
* A qualified City & Guilds Levels 1, 2 & 3 or equivalent NVQ Motor Vehicle Technician
* At least 2 years’ experience as a Technician is required either within the main dealer environment or within an independent garage
* A self-motivated individual with the drive to progress further and achieve outstanding results
* Excellent organisational, interpersonal and time management skills
* Working efficiently and effectively to increase productivity rate
* The ability to always provide a high standard of service at any given time
You will be required to work: Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm and Saturdays on a rota
What will you be rewarded with?
An outstanding basic salary of £28,500 - £33,500 (depending on experience)
Bonus will take your OTE to between £31,500 - £36,500
Saturdays are classed as overtime and
Additional company benefits will be provided, including the full support in attaining further knowledge through courses and qualifications.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Benefits: £31.5K - £36.5K OTE