Functional Business Analyst
A leading pensions company is currently looking for a Functional Business Analyst to join their fast-growing team in Central London. This role offers an opportunity to work for this unique organisation at a very exciting time, in a fast-paced and high-profile environment.
Scope & deliverables
* Developing company’s business and non-functional requirements
* Analysing current solutions and production of documents
* Producing materials to support the procurement of the solution design
* Maintaining requirements in line with changes in legislation, guidance and the advice of other Subject Matter Experts
* Organising and facilitating of stakeholder workshops
* Reviewing technical bidder documentation to assess its merits against evaluation criteria
* Providing expert advice to inform the development of business testing scenarios
* Supporting the analysis and impact assessment of legal and policy developments on existing business requirement and the solution design.
Experience and technical skills
You will be able to demonstrate the following experience and technical skills:
* Practical experience in occupational DC pension scheme design and administration. Other financial services or consumer led technology solution environments would be considered
* Practical experience of solution design
* Using various design tools
* Excellent analytical skills with a proven ability to critically analyse issues, consider options and develop recommendations based on solid reasoning
* Demonstrable evidence of delivering creative solutions to complex problems
* Familiarity and confidence in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
Personal attributes required
* Precise, meticulous and thorough.
* Able to work collaboratively with other members
* The ability to cope with multiple tasks/projects
* Strong people-management and supplier-management skills
* An ability to thrive in a demanding project environment
* Comfortable working under their own initiative to develop ideas, influence stakeholder and drive out results
* A highly motivated, adaptable, completer/finisher
* Comfortable working with senior stakeholders
* Attention to detail to ensure that work is of a consistently high standard.
Education, qualification and professional membership requirements
* The candidate is likely to be degree educated but the right experience and skills are more important than educational achievements
If it sounds like a good match for you, apply now